Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome to the Garden!

After several years of writing Aged to Perfection: A Woman over 60 Who is Willing to Talk about It, it's time to move on! And what better place than a beautiful garden, filled with delicate blooms, where we can sit for a few minutes each day and chat?

Every morning, my coffee steaming at my right hand, I ease into my day by reading from a variety of inspirational material that motivates, calms, or inspires me. Sometimes all three.

I will share here what resonates with me each day, in the hope that it will do the same for you. Feel free to share your own inspiration with the rest of us in the comment section below.

Welcome to the Garden!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Welcome, Caryn! I'll save a seat on the garden bench for you......

      Delete